research, analyse and critique an existing activism campaign aimed at addressing a social or environmental issue. choose ONE campaign from the following list of 5 campaigns:
1. Surfcoast Air Action ‘Shut It Down’ Campaign – For the closure of Alcoa owned power station and coal mine in Anglesea, Victoria.
2. Your Water Your Future – Opposition to the Wonthaggi desalination plant.
3. Lock the Gate Alliance – Campaign to minimise coal seam gas mining in Australia.
4. Australian Marriage Equality – Putting marriage equality into Australian law.
5. ChilOut – Campaign to end mandatory detention of children in immigration detention centres in Australia.
Once the campaign of interest has been chosen, critically analyse and appraise the campaign objectives, planning, design and outcomes and write up their findings in an executive business report.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers