Using subject readings, write an essay which explains three of the following: exoticification, othering, race, difference, orientalising, culturalism, representation and illustrates them with an example from popular culture. Identify three ways in which these relate to intercultural/international communication. The focus for the assessment is evidencing understanding of the core concepts, the readings, intercultural communication rather than a detailed account of the example from popular culture.
The purpose of the assessment is to demonstrate understanding of at least three concepts from the subject using subject readings and the issues these raise for intercultural/international communication. Examples can include books (fiction or non-fiction); current, cult, or classic movies (In this writing order, please have better choose classic movies which related to china or Asia); documentaries; television shows; episodes of a soap opera; lyrics of songs, artworks or exhibitions; plays or performances; tourism guidebooks or inflight airline magazines etc.
- Quality of understanding of at least three core concepts from the subject
- Quality of application of core concepts to examples used to illustrate concepts
- Quality of analysis of concepts in relation to wider context of intercultural/international communication
- Use of at least five readings off the subject
- Assessment submitted on time, of appropriate length, properly formatted
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers