1) Topic of this research paper: does antiplatelet therapy taken for coronary diseases pre-op lead to bleeding or improve patient bleeding during bypass?
2) The purpose of this study is to have a clear understanding as to how patients taking antiplatelet therapy going for cardiac surgery discontinue it, what will be beneficial to the patient and how much bleed is involved.
The research question is , what is the outcome of patient who are taking dual antipeleptic therapy prophylactically for coronary disease discontinuing it before cardiac surgery and how much will it affect the patient bleeding time post operatively? Dependent variables is bleeding and independent variable is asprin and plavix.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers