A biography or autobiography must be one of the sources, no Encyclopedias. Another sources must be from Dwight Eisenhower, a speech,published diary, book of published letters, an essay, speech,sermon etc written by Dwight Eisenhower.
The essay needs to be 4-6 page profile of Eisenhower, not including the biographical sketch bibliography and title page. The essay should begin with a brief biographical sketch (One page max) then imagine that you have interviewed Eisenhower during the latter years of his life, Summarize Eisenhowers views toward the following questions:
1) What challenge(s) did you have to overcome to achieve your goals?
2) What do you view as your greatest contribution?
3) What is the most serious problem facing the United States and its people? For this last question, frame it in the latter part of Eisenhowers life.
All questions should be addressed as if they were asked during his life span. Essay can be written in the traditional third person format, or it can be written in a journalists interview style where the subject answers are based on how you think they would answer. Please refrain from excessive quoting.
The essay should include a title page, breif biographical sketch and a bibliography of all the sources used…………….
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers