Four factors would include: land; labour; capital; enterprise. Land would include inputs into production provided by nature; labour would include all forms of physical and mental input into production; capital would include all inputs into production that have themselves been produced, for example, factories and machines; enterprise is responsible for organising all the other factors of production, introducing new techniques, taking risks and making profits.
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers