I need introduction, body, and summary part.
I will upload addtional reading lists but I need you to focus on these reading lists and most of Professor Mushtaq Khan’s paper on the reading list.
For an introduction to mainstream approaches:
• Eggertsson T. (1990). Economic Behavior and Institutions.
• North, D. (1991) Institutions, in Journal of Economic Perspectives, Vol. 5, No. 1: 97-112.
• Acemoglu, D. and Robinson J. (2012). Why Nations Fail: The Origins of Power, Prosperity and Poverty.
For introductions to heterodox approaches:
• Wood, E. M. (2002). The Origins of Capitalism: A Longer View.
• Khan, M. H. (2004). ‘State Failure in Developing Countries and Strategies of Institutional Reform’, in Tungodden, B., Stern, N. and Kolstad, I. (eds) Toward Pro-Poor Policies: Aid Institutions and Globalization (in my website under Book Chapters)
• Khan, M. and Jomo, K.S. (eds) (2000). Rents, Rent-seeking and Economic Development, particularly Chapters 1 and 2 by Khan, ‘Rents, Efficiency and Growth’ and ‘Rent-seeking as Process’ (Both chapters are available on my website under ‘Book Chapters’)
• Bardhan, P. (2005). Scarcity, Conflicts and Cooperation.
Most items written by Professor Mushtaq Khan can be found online at:
You have to look under ‘Publications’ and search under the different sections (Book Chapters, Articles, Monographs, etc).
For a custom paper on the above, place your Order Now!!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers