Sources: Kerwin, Neil. Rulemaking. (1999). Rulemaking: How Government Agencies Make Law and Write Policy, 2nd edition. (Washington, DC: Q Press).- This is the book to read if you want more background information on rulemaking or have a major interest in rulemaking. I Will attach power point.
Answer the following questions mark the questions and the answers>
1. Types of rules. Please identify and describe the types of administrative rulemaking and provide an example of each. Have you ever used any of these types of rules? If so, please explain.
2. Federal Register. What is the federal register? Please explain. Conduct a search in the federal register on a topic you are interested in. Food is an easy one an sometimes a gross one. Please describe what you found……………
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers