coursework – 3000 words
Coursework Title – Experiential learning narrative
this assessment comprises of 2 parts
first part- 1500 word analysis of the role of the state in supporting a particular aspect of tourism development in Crete to what extent is the state effective in regulating the Mediterranean party tourism scene, minimising the negative impacts on local communities, you will need to synthesise fieldwork data collected by me and my other group members which I will attach all data which are questionnaires and observations and micro interviews and key literature.
part 2 – 1500 words critical reflection on the development of the three key primary data collection methods (observation, Micro interviews and questionnaire) which engages with key methodological issues and challenges that were encountered whilst in the fieldtrip including the ethics and triangulation and again you are required to draw on key literature to support my observations and discussions.
part one requirements for the mark scheme which is 50% are:
1. directly address to the chosen title which is To what extent is the state effective in regulating the Mediterranean party tourism scene, minimising the negative impacts on local communities in Crete
2. draw substantively on data that I and my group members collected
3. engage with key conceptual issues
4.draw on relevant literature
5. present clear and concise conclusions and recommendations
part 2 requirements for mark scheme which is 50%
1. critically reflect on your development of the 3 key methods of primary data collection
2. engage with key issues and challenges you encountered when collecting and analysing your data including ethics and triangulation ( if any queries please do call me and I can answer your answers to this criteria on how I felt on collecting it)
3. draw on relevant literature
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers