– This is a qualitative research report base on the interviews data.
– 2500 words.
This must draw extensively on the Developmental Psychology literature, not social theories, e.g, Stages of psychosocial development (Erikson’s stages of psychosocial development) and Theories of cognitive development, theories of interpersonal relationships.
The topic is the perception of friendship from adolescence to early adulthood, 3 interviews were conducted, with 3 opportunity participants.
The interviews were carried out in the university building, each interview for half an hour, 2 females and 1 male… their ages between (22-24) …
Thematic analysis should be used to analysis the information.
The themes are (identity, cognation, emotion, self-esteem) all the required information can be found in the 3 interviews.
Please note that this report about exploring the development stage through the perception of friendship.
It should be:
- Practical is well designed and carried out with a high degree of professionalism and in accordance with BPS ethical guidelines
- Working relationships, teamwork and leadership skills are evident
- Well articulated research rationale drawing extensively from the developmental psychology literature
- Report shows evidence has been collected, analysed and critiqued from primary and secondary sources
- Links made between theory and practice
- Ideas are effectively expressed, and information is communicated appropriately and accurately in a written report according to the guidelines given above
The structure of the report:
- Introduction and research aims
- Analysis and discussion
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers