The company had allowed an advertising budget of $60,000 for the four months January to April 2004. Use a pie chart to show what proportion of that budget was spent in each month. Include also in the chart any amount in the budget that remained unspent. Base your chart on the information in (a) above.
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers