Suppose you want to buy a three-bedroom property in Sydney and you are interested two main suburbs (Suburb 1 and Suburb 2) but you don’t know which one has higher average price. So you determined to do a research and see whether there is a significant difference of market price in these two suburbs. You are required to:
- Randomly select a sample of 30 properties in Suburb 1and another 30 properties in Suburb 2 and record their market prices. Thus, a total of 60 observations are recorded in your dataset.
- What are populations you are interested in?
- Conduct your analysis using hypothesis testing Note: Check the conditions for the test identified.
- What conclusion you can make from the results for your decision making?
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers