In order to investigate the average amount spent on liability insurance by firms in the clothing industry, a random sample of 64 firms is selected. The sample mean is found to be £17,500 per annum with a sample standard deviation equal to £2,500.
(a) Calculate 95% and 99% confidence intervals for the population mean.
(b) Calculate the sample size required to estimate annual mean spending by clothing firms on liability insurance to within £450 with 95% confidence.
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers