- What is primary care? Role of primary care in general
- Who is involve in primary care?
Role of allied health in primary care? And demography of allied health worker ( so graph or data or statistics on different allied health works)
Access of allied health professionals primary care?
- data and epidemiology on service use (who access allied health)?
- Medicare criteria about access to allied health ( e.g. GP Management Plan (GPMP) – and Team Care Arrangements (TCAs))
- Referral issues from GP to allied health
- Assess environmental influences allied health services e.g. social, economic, political, historical/contextual, technological and ethical factors. ( what are the barriers to access)
Cost of allied health?
Allied health views of the current system
Gaps of the current services (allied health services) ? or knowledge gaps, health needs
Recommendations on how to improve the current system ( based on what was discussed above and from journal articles or government reports)
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers