The data below show the annual incomes (in £000s) and the amount spent on food during one week (in £) for a random sample of six households:
Annual Income:(X) 10 30 50 40 20 10 (£000)
Spending on Food (Y) 40 80 100 70 50 30 (£000)
(a) Plot the two sets of data on a scatter diagram and comment on the relationship between them.
(b) Calculate the Pearson correlation coefficient between the two variables and interpret the result.
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers