Bill owns a restaurant. He said to his 19-year-old son, Quentin, “If you work in the restaurant every Sunday for the first year of your university course, I will pay your university fees for the year.” Quentin was a talented tennis player and had been offered a scholarship to undertake tennis coaching with a famous tennis coach. The tennis coaching was to be held every second Sunday. Quentin desperately wanted to attend the tennis coaching but he also wanted to have his father pay for his university fees. Quentin made the decision, in reliance on Bill’s promise, to work every Sunday in his father’s restaurant. He did this for the entire first year of his university course. Quentin has just successfully completed the first year of his university course. He now wants to take a year off study and travel overseas. Quentin’s father, Bill, is upset that his son is going to take a year off study and now refuses to pay Quentin’s university fees.
- Advise Quentin using relevant cases and principles. Do not use legislation (5 marks)
- What is your answer if Quentin is 17 years of age? Do not use legislation (2 marks)
For a custom-written answer, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers