You are required to prepare a report on a major development that has either been constructed during the past 10 years or is currently proposed for an area with which you are familiar. Examples of developments which you could select include a new road, building, airport, dam, weir, subdivision, manufacturing factory, mine, power lines, tourist enterprise (e.g. bungee jump site, sky rail), agricultural enterprise (e.g. piggery, farmland clearing, processing plant), port or bridge (there may be many others more appropriate to your area). The assignment should cover three areas (NB: these should also be the major sections in your report):
- Provide an outline of the major development proposal you have selected for study. Include specific details of the development such as the size, nature, construction and operational requirements, and location (a map may be appropriate).
- Outline the general history of land use for the surrounding area of the development (e.g. locality/shire/region) that you have selected. Include details of the nature and extent of both urban and rural land use history since settlement (or a suitably long time frame) and comment on the relationships between the physical and social resources of the area and the development that has occurred.
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers