Produce an annotated database of ‘Live News’ using Evernote and Google Docs/Sheets
You should use Evernote (www.evernote.com) to create, manage and develop a database of clippings and/or other notes from a range of sources and data relevant to the themes of the module.
Your Evernote notebook must include at least 20 Evernote notes (no maximum).
Your notes should include:
• Web clippings
• Google Docs or other Word-processed file
• Google Sheets or other Spreadsheet file
• Multimedia content
Each Evernote note should be annotated with at least one paragraph of text in your own words. These annotations can be extra information or links, quotes (using Harvard Referencing style) or questions and ideas.
Your annotations should focus on:
• The relationships between hardware and software and other computing actants
• Explain how the technologies discussed in the story or information can enhance or change management functions.
• The issues the story or information raises for business and/or organisations using computing technologies
You should use Evernote’s affordances to link and add value to your entries……………………
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers