As part of Soupland’s responsibility accounting system, you are asked to supply management with the following information:-
- List two problems with the conventional financial performance measures (e.g. Income Statement and Balance Sheet) currently being used by Souplands.
- List four non financial performance measures, Souplands would find useful to implement in part of their performance management procedures.
- Design a short customer satisfaction survey, Souplands would find useful to ascertain whether their customers are happy with their service and how Souplands could improve their customer service.
- List two problems, Souplands may experience with the non financial performance measures.
- What is a balanced scorecard and list the four perspectives which the balanced scorecard must address.
- For each of the following organisational subunits, indicate the type of responsibility centre which is the most appropriate.
- The Mixing department on Soupland’s production line.
- The factory store responsible for purchasing and issuing of raw material.
- The Sales department selling Soupland’s finished products.
- The maintenance department servicing equipment in the factory.
For a custom-written answers, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers