Outdoor advertising (also known as out-of-home media) as a media category has seen some creative and media innovations. (Outdoor ads comprise of billboards, bus shelter posters, transit posters, signboards, etc.)
- Review the guidelines outlined in the literature about developing effective outdoor ads (ie. what are the media and creative guidelines for developing effective outdoor ads?)
- Select ONE outdoor ad (post the image) and outline the common views in the literature about this ad. Were the guidelines above applied accordingly?
Support the above with evidence sourced from a variety of academic references and professional sources.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers