A study by the U.S. Sentencing Commission recognized the importance of organizational culture and its impact on an organization’s commitment to ethical conduct and compliance with the law (LRN, 2006). Imagine that a business of your choosing is concerned about recent ethical breaches by its employees. The business has hired you as a consultant to evaluate the current ethical climate of the organization. The leadership has requested that you to develop a comprehensive survey that the business can use to determine the ethical climate of the organization. Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
In preparation for this assignment, read the article titled “Measuring Your Organization’s Climate for Ethics: The Survey Approach”. Also, for tips on writing effective survey questions read the article titled, “Writing Good Survey Questions”, located at https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/writing-survey-questions/.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Provide a brief (one  paragraph) description of the organization for which you are providing consulting services.
- Recommend key steps that the organization can take to create a strong culture.
- Develop an introduction paragraph to the survey explaining the tie between organizational culture and ethical conduct.
- Designate at least two (2) groups within the organization who will take the survey, and provide a rationale as to why these two (2) groups should complete the survey.
- Develop a one (1) paragraph invitation to participate in the survey explaining the purpose and intended use of the survey.
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers