Jana finds a home priced at $180,000 that she would like to buy. She is
concerned, however, about her ability to get a loan. Accordingly, she and
the seller reach agreement that Jana will buy the home if she can get a loan
for $180,000 within 45 days. What type of condition is this agreement?
a. An express condition.
b. A concurrent condition.
c. A condition precedent.
d. a and c.
e. a, b, and c.
For a custom-written answer, place your order now!
What We Offer:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- High Quality custom-written papers