DC Analysis of Transistor and DC Load Line
- For the common emitter circuit shown below (see figure 1) the parameters are:VBB = 4 V, RB = 220 kΩ, RC = 2 kΩ, VCC = 10 V, VBE(on) = 0.7 V, and β = 200. Calculate the base current (IB), collector current (IC), emitter currents (IE), the VCE voltage and the transistor power dissipation (PT). Show all work.
- In the CC circuit shown in Figure 2, calculate the following:
- VB. Take β = 49 and VBE = 0.7 V.
- For the circuit shown in Figure 3 below, draw the DC load line and locate its quiescent or DC working point. Show all work.Figure 3
- The data sheet entry that lists how much the power rating of a device has to be reduced is the__________________.
- In a common-emitter circuit, once the base current has been calculated, collector current can be determined by multiplying the base current by ________.
To get a custom written paper, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality