in 100 words or more each with references and in text citations answer the 7 questions.
1. Identify two specific cell types found anywhere along the digestive tract and discuss their function.
2. Identify and describe a disorder that can affect the large intestine?
3. Identify the organs of the alimentary canal from proximal to distal, and briefly state their function
4. Identify the accessory digestive organs and briefly state their function
5. Describe the four fundamental tissue layers of the alimentary canal
6. Contrast the contributions of the enteric and autonomic nervous systems to digestive system functioning
7. Explain how the peritoneum anchors the digestive organs