Critically thinking about my profession (Degree/discipline baseEvaluate the professional code of ethics for your intended profession– see list on Moodle.
1. Do one of the following (these options do not need to be attached when you submit your final assessment.):
- Interview a professional in your degree/discipline field.
- Review a book based biography of a professional in your field
- Review a documentary of a professional in your field – see list on Moodle.
2. Identify 25 attributes, attitudes, values, or behaviors and skills & knowledge, experience, certification/accreditation of professionals in your field and measure yourself against this list concluding with what skills, values, qualities and attitudes you need develop to be a successful professional. To do this you will need to undertake a self-measurement process of your current skills, values, qualities and attitudes and measure them against a professional in your field. This will be done through the development and completion of a self-awareness inventory checklist to ensure you are prepared to get the most out of your study and have planned for the industry your degree will enable you to enter into.
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers