Answer the following questions as completely as you can by including whatever pertinent information you can think of to demonstrate your knowledge. Successful answers will usually be at least 4 – 6 sentences.
- Diagram the rhyme structure of the Shakespearian sonnet (just the diagram).
- Discuss the significance of the Shakespearian sonnet in relation to the poetry of Claude McKay. The most successful responses will discuss specific examples of this relationship.
- Discuss how the progression from Phyllis Wheatley to Langston Hughes to Amiri Baraka represents the evolution of the Black subjectivity debate. The most successful answers will discuss specific works in making their points.
- What is the symbolic significance of Clay and Lula’s relationship in Dutchman? Be specific in your examples.
- How would you describe Phyllis Wheatley’s significance to the history of Black consciousness and literature?
- Describe what you understand as James Baldwin’s commentary on Black consciousness in “Notes of a Native Son.” Be specific in addressing examples from the text.
- Give a detailed explication of Paul Laurence Dunbar’s poem “An Ante-Bellum Sermon.” Detail as many significant aspects of this poem as you can think of in presenting a coherent discussion of its overall meaning.
To get a custom answer on this question, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality