4. How well do your personal goals, plans and activities match the responsibilities, accountabilities and plans of your workplace? Provide details.
Here you need to match your personal goals and activities with your company’s.
5. Provide details as to how you can measure your performance across the 12 months for the goals, plans and activities you listed in question 2. In your answer provide information on varying work conditions, work contexts, personality traits (use personality traits, trait approach and personality and team work from your management theory and practice textbook by Kris Cole) and personal behaviour.
We need more tools you could use for measuring your performance. Yes customer feedback is a great tool, but there are also other. Remember it is over a 12 month period.
6. Provide information on how your work methods and practices involving the use of technology can manage your work priorities and commitments efficiently and effectively. Technology may include but not limited to computerised systems and software, databases, project management, word processing, electronic diaries, telephones, email and mail.
Here I need you to be a little more specific. List some technologies you, or any business may use to manage priorities and work more efficiently and discuss how exactly do they help?
1. Use the following documents and systems to assess your professional knowledge and competencies against competency standards to plan future professional and personal development. How can you prioritise to improve work performance and maintain a competitive edge?
a) Job description
b) Workplace policies and procedures
c) Performance appraisals (formal and informal)
d) Work references
e) Use of feedback from clients, management, colleagues, direct reports and industry partners………………….
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers