Read the following case studies
- ‘The new face of Coles supermarkets’ pp.37-39
- ‘How the mighty have risen: a Chinese perspective on organizational change’ pp.39-40
Both are in the textbook (Graetz, F., Rimmer, M., Smith, A. and Lawrence, A. 2011. Managing Organisational Change, Third Australasian edition. John Wiley & Sons, Milton, Qld).
- Using the cultural web analysis described on pages 63 to 64 of the textbook answer the following questions:
- a. Draw on each of the elements of the cultural web to discuss how the culture at Coles has changed and evolved through Ian McLeod’s leadership.
- b. Based on your cultural web audit, identify the key forces for and against change.
- c. What are intended to be the key strengths of the new culture?
- d. What aspects of Coles need to be monitored and sustained to ensure does not revert back to its old ways?
- e. Are there similarities or differences between the change experience of Coles and the changes to the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China?
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers