The height of a horse is usually measured in hands instead of in feet, where 1 hand equals 1/3 ft (exactly).
a.) How tall in centimeters is a horse of 18.6 hands?
b.) What is the volume in cubic meters of a box measuring 6×2.5×15 hands?
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers