- How would you identify and choose the stakeholders who should be involved in the formulation of a tourism policy for a region? Is there anyone whom you feel should be excluded from the process?
· 8 What are the most important interfaces of tourism policy; that is, which other sectors of the economy and society need to be aware of tourism policy or might have a significant impact on the success of tourism policy?
- 12 Why is a vision especially important for policy formulation? How long into the future should a vision attempt to define an ideal future?
- 13 Implementation of policy recommendations is often a problem. What do you see as the major barriers to the implementation of policy? Why do they exist? How might these barriers be overcome?
- 16 How do government policies on passports and visas impact tourism?