1. Outline the “dark “ DNA repair mechanism.
2. Provide evidence that DNA is the genetic material.
3. In a genetics class of 50 students, 35% were found unable to taste phenylthiocarbamide. Assuming 2 alleles T and t, calculate genotypic and allelic frequencies.
4. How is expression of the lac operon controlled in E. coli?
5. Distinguish “generalized” from “specialized” transduction.
6. Explain uniparental inheritance of CO2 sensitivity in Drosophila.
7. List the steps for making Cdna.
8. What is genetic drift?
9. How does the structure of DNA compliment its functions?
10. How do reciprocal translocation between different chromosomes affect fertility?
Why Choose CustomEssayMasters.com?
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality