in 100 words or more each with references and in text citations answer the 8 questions.
1. Choose one of the three main types of lymphocytes – B-cells, T-cells or Natural Killer cells- and describe a function it has in the body.
2. How does the lymphatic system contribute to the body’s defenses?
3. Identify the components and anatomy of the lymphatic system
4. Discuss the role of the innate immune response against pathogens
5. Describe the power of the adaptive immune response to cure disease
6. Explain immunological deficiencies and over-reactions of the immune system
7. Discuss the role of the immune response in transplantation and cancer
8. Describe the interaction of the immune and lymphatic systems with other body systems