Topic: Habitual Adoption of Loyalty Reward Program Membership – Drivers and Effects
- Loyalty Reward Program and Its Membership
- Drivers – Why do consumer become a member?
- Effects – How does it affect the firm and the consumer?
- Role of Habit:
- What are the consequences (to the firm and to the individual) of consumers joining numerous loyalty reward programs out of habit?
- What are the drivers of such habitual adoption?
- What are the effects of such habitual adoption for the firm?
- Strategy Recommendations
- Loyalty program (LP)
- Habitual adoption of the LP
- Possible effects of the habitual adoption of the LP
- Factors Influencing Habitual Adoption of the LP:
- List down the factors (five to six factors)
- Define the factors
- Discuss how each factor is linked with the habitual adoption of the LP (with reference).
- Data Collection
- Show the effects of the factors on habitual adoption of the LP in table with regression results.
- Show the effects of the habitual adoption of the LP on Loyalty in table with regression results.
- Conclusion and Recommendation.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers