The Business Feasibility Study Report (group work) must be written as if students were external consultants to the organisation that would execute the project.
My part: financial feasability study.
Topic: Would it be financially feasible to open up a Victoria’s secret flagship store in Sydney’s Pitt st Mall?
• Cost overview, summary of financial projections
• Income and cash flow projections, facility revenue and expenses, payroll summary, operations expenses,
• Financial forecast
• Break even estimate
• Pay back period
• Return on investment, how much investment needed and where does it come from?
• Financial – do they need to worry about cheaper rent?
Tables to show projections, profit and loss, payroll, operations, forecasting, pay back period etc
Pitt st Mall is on the top 5 list of the most expensive venues to rent a store. Average rent $12.496/sqm yearly.
Balance Sheet Projections
Income Statement Projections
Cash Flow Projections
Capital Requirements & Strategy
Recommendations & Findings
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers