. Explain why healthcare is different from other goods and services (not less than 400 words and at least three references).
1. The answer must use at least 3 academic sources.
2. Make sure that you use the academic literature to help support the issues covered in your response.
3. Include correct in-text citations and a Reference List (both in the Harvard style).
• All sources must be scholarly and fully referenced (indicate the URL of sources where available).
• I request for plagiarism report.
• Use real life examples where applicable.
The instructions for this assignment must be strictly adhered to
• Morris, S., Devlin, N. & Parkin, D. (2012) ‘Chapter 1: Introduction to economic analysis in health care’. In: Economic analysis in health care. 2nd Ed. Chichester, England: John Wiley & Sons, pp. 1–20.
• Morris, S., Devlin, N. & Parkin, D. (2012) ‘Chapter 2: The demand for health care. In: Economic analysis in health care. 2nd Ed. Chichester, England: John Wiley & Sons, pp. 21-52.
• Rijckmans, M.J.N., Bongers, I.M.B., Garretsen, H.F.L. & van de Goor, I.A.M. (2007) ‘A clients’ perspective on demand-oriented and demand-driven health care’, International Journal of Social Psychiatry, 53 (1), pp. 48–62 [Online]. Available from: http://sfxhosted.exlibrisgroup.com.ezproxy.liv.ac.uk/lpu?title=International+Journal+of+Social+Psychiatry&volume=53&issue=1&spage=48&date =2007&issn=&eissn= (Accessed: 18 August 2010)…………..
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers