Write a four (4) page paper (1,000 words) about the following for a World Cultures II.
Office Art Memo. Memorandum. Your boss, who knows you have been taking a humanities class since he pays for your tuition reimbursement, has tasked you with managing the art budget for your company, expecting you to choose various pieces of art for the new corporate offices. (Note: Replicas of e works are acceptable since they are more cost-efficient and you are working on a budget.) Include the following:
1. Identify three (3) examples of 19th century Impressionist painting or sculpture and three (3) Post-Impressionist works. Explain how the six (6) pieces of art fall into these two (2) styles.
2. In a memo, describe the appearance of your six (6) choices to your CEO so he or she will know what the art looks like and where it would be placed in the corporate offices.
3. Explain why each piece is considered to be historically significant.
4. Explain how each piece “fits” your company’s overall (or desired) corporate image. Keep in mind that a piece of art is supposed to “say” something about the owner, so describe what would these pieces of art say about your company.
The Project Paper will be graded on:
The level to which the instructions were followed.
The extent to which all four (4) parts in the topic were addressed.
The adequacy of information, examples, and details which support the general claim or main idea.
The clarity and relevance of the explanations and descriptions.
Adherence to standard rules of grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
The inclusion of three (3) required references (two  additional sources besides your textbook**) documented using APA style.
** Required Resource**
Sayre, H. M. (2015). The humanities: Culture, continuity and change, Volume 2 (3rded.). Upper Saddle
River, NJ: Pearson Education
Must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA Style format.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Explain how key social, cultural, and artistic contributions contribute to historical changes.
· Explain the importance of situating a society’s cultural and artistic expressions within a historical context.
· Examine the influences of intellectual, religious, political, and socio-economic forces on social, cultural, and artistic expressions.
· Identify major historical developments in world cultures from the Renaissance to the contemporary period.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in the study of world cultures.
· Write clearly and concisely about world cultures using proper writing mechanics.
- Support your ideas with specific, illustrative examples. If there are questions or points associated with your chosen topic, be sure to answer all of the listed questions and address all of the items in that topic. If your topic asks you to do several things related to the topic, be sure to do each of the things listed.
- While some of the topics tend to lend themselves toward particular writing genres, you are not restricted to the specific format suggested for the individual topic. For example, you may do an “interview,” a “proposal,” a “letter,” a “short story,” a “blog,” an “essay,” an “article,” or any other written genre for almost any of the topics. The project is intended to be fun as well as informative, so feel free to be creative with the delivery of your information.
- Use at least three (3) good quality academic sources, with one (1) source being the class text. **
To get a custom written paper, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality