- Explain quality and its importance to project success.
- Explain quality management planning.
- Contrast quality assurance and quality control.
- Describe the different quality activities involved in this project and each of their outcomes.
- Describe Pareto diagrams and their use in project management.
- Present the data in the provided scenario using a Pareto diagram (Use the software of your choosing to prepare the diagram).
- Use appropriate key points and / or graphics to professionally convey the information.
- Include presenter notes to explain each slide.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Include the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date in the presentation.
- Include the references used in the assignment in the presentation.
- Import charts, graphs, and / or the Pareto diagram into the presentation. The completed works must be imported into the presentation.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain and defend the various quality factors in project quality.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in IT project management.