Write a paper of 700- to 1,050-words in which you discuss the roles of law and courts in today’s business environment.
- Discuss the roles of law and courts in today’s business environment.
- Differentiate the federal court structure with your state’s court structure.
- Discuss the concept of judicial review.
- Explain how laws or regulations affect your present job or industry.
- Describe various forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and discuss how this is different from the court system.
- Properly cite to at least three peer-reviewed references. “Peer-reviewed” documents are identified and defined in the Instructor Policies (Spiering, 2017, Researching Assignments). Specifically, “peer-reviewed” documents are those that require review, judgment, and approval by an independent panel of experts (scholarly or scientific peers) prior to publication. Since this is a business law course, published appellate court opinions and articles in professional business journals are peer-reviewed documents. Typically, the weekly electronic reserve readings are peer-reviewed documents. Characteristics of a scholarly, peer-reviewed article include (1) a formal format; (2) sources are cited with footnotes or a bibliography at the end of the article; and (3) authors are scholars and researchers in the field and are identified as such.