Business Organizations & Regulation
As an entrepreneur, you want to start a business. You know that the first step is to consider drafting a business plan proposal to organize all of your ideas. For this assignment, you will be submitting a business plan proposal outline for your imaginary business. For research purposes, you can choose any state for the location of your business. Your business plan outline should include the following:
- Introduction of the proposed business (200-300 words)
- Description and explanation of the type of business entity that is best for your business (200-400 words)
- Your business should be a partnership, corporation, or another type (For this assignment, you should not choose a sole proprietorship for your business entity.).
- Provide an explanation for your choice of business entity (advantages or disadvantages of the selected type of business entity).
- Description of the specific steps that need to be followed to successfully and legally start the business (500-700 words)
- Steps will vary depending on the type of business that you choose.
- Good sources of research for this area include the following:
- State statutes (e.g., Chapters 47 and 48 of the South Dakota Codified Laws include information on the business formation process.)
- The Small Business Administration Web site will be helpful because it includes information on how to start a small business.
- A draft of a valid contract with a vendor, supplier, customer, and so forth that illustrates all elements of a contract and takes into consideration some of the topics discussed in the contract chapters
Please provide a high-level summary of your Phase 4 Individual Project work to your classmates (100-200 words), and then post a response that includes the following:
- Discuss any possible ethical considerations for your business, including any social responsibility plans or attitudes that your business will embrace (300-500 words).
To get a custom answer on this question, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality