1st assignment-Write a research paper concerning this scenario: You have been charged with the development of a Crisis Management Plan for the real or hypothetical health care organization that you chose earlier in this course. Your research should be based on the following criteria:
- Select a real or hypothetical crisis such as a natural disaster (hurricane, tornado, flooding, or earthquake), a catastrophic building failure, or an act of terrorism.
- Discuss resource management based on ethical approaches used during crisis management.
- Consider issues such as patient triage or current as well as incoming patients, supply, and personnel availability.
- Discuss and develop an authoritative chain of command for crisis management.
- Include such responsibilities as Incident Commander, Communications Officer, and other members of the chain of command for the incident.
- Discuss the importance and implementation of community communication, involvement, and coordination.
- Discuss the necessary policies for personnel management and safety.
- Include provisions for lock-down status and family communication abilities.
- Outline the steps for supply chain management both for personnel and the supplies needed to provide care.
- 7–10 pages, not incl. cover page, abstract page, and reference page
payer (aka case) mix
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
1. TITLE PAGE. Remember the Running head: AND TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS
2. ABSTRACT. A summary of your paper…not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice.
3. BODY. The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3-4 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
4. REFERENCE PAGE. References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
To get a custom written paper, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality