It is usual for a contract to be drawn up between a catering company and a client that will allow a financial review after an agreed period of time.
a) Differentiate between a catering contract tendered on a fixed-fee system and a catering contract tendered on a cost-plus terms basis.
b) Explain why contract catering companies have increased their share of the market in recent year
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers