Multiprogramming operating systems require a scheduler program.
a) Outline, in general terms, the aims of the scheduling process.
b) Describe the type of data that a scheduler needs to perform its tasks.
c) Multiprogramming operating systems normally have THREE schedulers – high level, middle and low (sometimes called the dispatcher). Describe the tasks that EACH of these perform. Distinguish clearly at which level EACH activity takes place
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers