in 100 words or more each with references and in text citations answer the 8 questions.
1. What is one of the substances that should not be found in urine? Please explain.
2. Identify at least three specific functions attributed to the urinary system.
3. Describe the function of the kidneys as a filtration mechanism for the body.
4. Describe the physiology of urine formation.
5. Identify various factors which regulate renal function.
6. Explain how urine osmolarity is hormonally regulated
7. Describe the regulation of major ions by the kidney
8. Summarize the role of the kidneys in maintaining acid–base balance