in 100 words or more each with references and in text citations answer these 6 questions.
1. Identify a hormone that has a role in sperm maturation and development and describe its function.
2. Choose a hormone that has a role in menstruation and describe its function.
3. Is prenatal testing worth the risk of possible damage to an otherwise healthy baby? What are the risks from prenatal testing? What are some other possible benefits for prenatal testing in regards to possible outcomes for the child growing up?
4. Identify the structures in the male reproductive system and the hormones that influence development.
5. Identify the structures of the female reproductive system and the hormones that influence development.
6. Outline the developmental changes from the prenatal period through adolescence.