Questions are to be answered in full sentences. Answers should be approximately 125 words each or two to three paragraphs each.
1. Begin with the information in DNA, a specific gene. Describe how this genetic information results in the formation of a protein.
2. Define mutation. Explain two specific types.
3. Describe five different methods of cancer prevention.
4. Explain three potential risks of genetic engineering technology.
5. Why are viruses the perfect carriers of healthy genes in the field of gene therapy?