The assessment is ‘Data Capture Report’
You are the Health Information Manager at a 300 bed hospital (Cur Hospital). Cur Hospital have decided to commence scanning of forms as opposed to a paper based medical record. The Chief Executive Officer- Ama, has requested a report on considerations relating to the scanned record. She wishes to know how the scanned record will be managed and the standards or legislation that are required to be followed.
In the report you will need to address:
• Background information,
• Discussion of the exsisting system,
• Brief discussion of the current standard used to manage forms (AS2828.1- Paper-based Health Care Records),
• Comparison of the standard related to the management of electronic data (AS2828.2-Digitised (scanned) health record requirements,
• Consideration to how you will manage the transistion to a scanned form,
• Any other requirements (i.e. protocol around inclusion of information on a form, demographics, bar-coding etc).
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
The report in general should address the following
1 Background information
3/ Discussion-in relation to the existing system (what currently
occurs with the paper based form or information).
4/ Discussion of new standards in relation to the management
of electronic patient information (how does the electronic
data standard AS2828.2 differ from the paper based
5/ Discussion of how the transition to an electronic scanned
record will be managed.
6/ Other requirements taken into consideration-i.e. inclusion of
information on the form i.e. bar coding, form numbering (in
line with the AS2828.2)