- Read “I, Pencil: My Family Tree as Told to Leonard E. Read” http://www.econlib.org/library/Essays/rdPncl1.html
- Create a list of direct goods, their country of source and their role in the manufacturing process – goods directly involved in the production process (Page 758)
- Create a list of indirect goods, their country of source and their role in the manufacturing process – all the goods not directly involved in the production process (Page 758)
- Create a list of MRO goods, their country of source and their role in the manufacturing process – products for maintenance, repair, and operations (Page 758)
- Create a list of skills required, their country of source and their purpose in the manufacturing process.
- Create a list of possible languages spoken in the various countries involved in the supply chain.
- What type of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) data could be exchanged between these firms? What is the purpose of this exchange?
- Draw a supply chain – firms that purchase goods, their suppliers, their suppliers’ suppliers. Includes not only the firms themselves, but also the relationships among them, and the processes that connect them. (Page 768)
- Write a minimum Two page summary of all your research. Include all of the aforementioned lists and diagrams you generated to complete this assignment after your minimum two page summary. You may make educated inferences based on Leonard E. Read’s text. The total length of the summary, lists and diagrams are expected to be between 5 – 10 pages in length.
- This assignment is voluntary additional credit and is not required.
- This assignment must be submitted via Blackboard.
- This assignment is due Monday, December 12th by 7:00PM
- To get a custom answer on this question, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality