Choose an endocrine organ and discuss the function(s) of each hormone it secretes.
2. What are the primary differences between a steroid/lipid soluble hormone and a protein hormone?
3. Describe the major sections of the neurological exam
4. Outline the benefits of rapidly assessing neurological function
5. Relate anatomical structures of the nervous system to specific functions
6. Diagram the connections of the nervous system to the musculature and integument involved in primary sensorimotor responses
7. Compare and contrast the somatic and visceral reflexes with respect to how they are assessed through the neurological exam
8. Identify the mechanisms of action for lipid-soluble and non-lipid soluble hormones