• Analyze the work in terms of its thematic material. Discuss how the composer’s notion of theme deviates from a traditional definition. Include example passages from the score.
• Discuss the work in terms of how it can be seen as a reaction to European
avant-garde Modernism. Include example passages from the score.
• Discuss aspects of the work that make it a good example of a particular
musical movement – Minimalism, Postmodernism, Spectralism, Aleatoric music, or Theatrical music. Include example passages from the score.
Your paper should be typed and should properly cite several academic sources.
Reference: Harvard Style
For a custom-written answer, place your order now!
What We Offer:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- High Quality custom-written papers