A venture capitalist has expressed interest in potentially funding your new business venture and has asked for a presentation of your business plan. Write 4–6 paragraphs that will provide some guidelines that can be used for effectively presenting your plan to venture capitalists. Make sure to cover the following in your response:
- What type of venture capital company should you look for?
- What financial information should be included?
- How will you close the deal?
- What should your presentation include?
- What devices or tools would you use to ensure the audience becomes interested and invested?
- How will you follow-up?
- For a custom-written answer, place your order now!
What We Offer:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- High Quality custom-written papers