1. How is a scientific hypothesis different from a scientific theory? How does a scientific theory differ from a regular theory (i.e., a non-scientific theory in the way the term is used by lay people)?
2. Explain, with examples, how a change in each sphere will affect each of the other three spheres.
Your response should be at least 200 words in length.
3. Explain how a forest fire could lead to mass wasting.
4. Why is wind erosion more effective in deserts than in more humid regions?
5. Briefly describe at least six depositional features created by glaciers.
6. Why are flash floods common in arid climates?
7. Describe the features created by glacial erosion that you might see in an area where valley glaciers recently existed. Explain how each feature forms.